How to Add Games (Super Handheld PRO™)
This is how you add games to your console. Its pretty easy actually.
1. Download the games to your computer.
2. Take out the memory card. Make sure the handheld is turned off first.
3. Connect the micro SD memory card to your computer using a card reader.
4. Copy the games into the "Game" and "Download Games" folder. Put the games into the correct folder like GBC games put it into the GBC folder.
5. Remove the memory card properly after you added the games successfully inside the folder.
You can download the games from these websites below.
Please make sure you "extract/unzip" the file before transferring.
For Mac - https://romsmania.cc/roms
For PC - https://www.freeroms.com/
Also please take note that these are the game systems supported by the Super Handheld PRO™
- Playstation 1
- Nintendo Entertainment System
- Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- GameBoy Color
- GameBoy Advance
- Sega Mega Drive
- Sega Genesis
- Sega Game Gear